Shipping policy - USA
COVID-19: Some delivery times are longer than normal. Returns window is now extended to 60 days
FREE Shipping is available for orders ONLY WITHIN THE US.
Orders could take 1-5 business days to leave the warehouse. After the order leaves the warehouse, we offer the following shipping options for all orders:
- Free NO-RUSH SHIPPING (Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days after the order leaves the warehouse). If you aren't on a hurry, we'd much appreciate if you checkout with this option.
- Free TWO-DAY SHIPPING (Expedited Shipping: 1-2 days after the order leaves the warehouse).
- ONE-DAY SHIPPING (Priority Shipping: 1 day after the order leaves the warehouse). This option is offered for an extra charge. The extra charge is not refundable in any case.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO/FDO/DPO is ONLY available with free NO-RUSH SHIPPING.
- Shipping to PO Boxes is ONLY available with free NO-RUSH SHIPPING.
- Shipping for Pre-Orders is ONLY available with free NO-RUSH SHIPPING (2-5 business days). Estimated shipping date is indicated on each product available for Pre-Order.
- Pre-Orders can only include Pre-Order items. If you want to add in stock items, please create another order.
- Note that shipping within APO/FDO/DPO addresses may take longer than usual. It has unique transportation, handling requirements and extra security steps. Normally takes around 10 - 15 business days.
- Shipping to Alaska normally takes around 10 - 15 business days.
- Please ensure you provide a complete and valid delivery address. We will not be able to modify or add any information to the address once the order is processed.
* Package missing or stolen after being reported as delivered:
If an order is being reported as anything other than Delivered for an unreasonable amount of time, we can safely conclude that the item is lost.
If the package was misplaced, or simply did not ship, it is unlikely that the status will change to Delivered. At this point, we will step in.
What if the order is being reported as Delivered but is nowhere to be found?
Once the package has been scanned as delivered we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please note that you might have to:
- confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- visit your local USPS office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped off your package.
- look at the mail hub where the mailman delivers all mail.
- check with neighbors to see if your package got dropped off next door.
- sometimes USPS updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.
Depending on the situation, you may need to file a police report with your local police department.
Our customer service team looks at these order issues on a case-by-case basis and determines the best course of action.